« Home | A Review of My MultiBlogging Techniques - The Pen ... » | More Blog-Visitor Tracking Tools - Link Logging: B... » | Professional Blogging - A Review Part II - Time Is... » | Professional Blogging - A Review Part I - Don't Gi... » | Ning.com - More Tools For Blog and Website Publish... » | Google AdSense E-Book Review » | Increasing Your Search Engine Referrals Through Ba... » | Update on Qumana Blogging Client and AdGenta Ad Ne... » | Can You Earn An Honest Living on the Internet Part... » | Changing Blogging Platforms From Blogger.com To Wo... »

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Chitika and AdSense Tips - Sharing the Ad Revenue Wealth

If you're running a web forum or any type of blog or website where more than one person is posting content, here's a handy piece of information. I checked with the AdSense team recently about the legitimacy of having more than one AdSense account's ads on the same website. I've been offered a chance to write three combined blogs about RSS + web content syndication, but no revenue. It's not for a blog network, just a single website. The owner of the site cannot pay me, but offered to let me post myAdSense ads, etc.

I agreed because this site, MarketingStudies.net, is quickly establishing itself as a source of expert information about RSS (Really Simple Syndication). I wanted to position myself as an expert about RSS as well, to supplement the articles on my main consulting site, chameleonintegration.com. Fortunately, the Google AdSense TOS (Terms of Service) allow you to have more than one publisher's account code showing in the ads of a single website.

Addendum: I checked with Michelle of Chitika's Customer Service and they, too, allow mutiple publisher ad codes on the same website.

(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.blogspot.com/

Technorati : , , ,


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 


Blogspinner-X
 

BlogSpinner-X serves two primary purposes. Firstly, it houses the original version of my Blogspinner blog, and contains the full-text of my older entries. Secondly, the more recent entries are excerpts of the full-text entries posted over on Blogspinner V2.0. In other words, the "X" stands for "eXcerpt".

About Me
I'm a geek/ philosopher/ composer/ artist/ cook/ web programmer/ consultant/ photographer/ blah-blah-blah who is also a published writer and author. This is one of several blogs that I write.

 
Archives
Internet Blog Top Sites
Earn advertising revenue for your blog or website
Download the Instant Buzz traffic toolbar
SEO Made Easy - Free E-Book
BlogMad: Traffic to your blog
Button Creator for Free
Web blogspinner-x
make money with ads by Google



Used books, out-of-print books, rare books at Biblio




Media Devils Blog Ad
(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.countwordula.com/