« Home | Using a Spreadsheet to Plan Your Blogs - Part II » | Change Your Writing Perspective » | Tools of the Trade or Stationery Fetishists Anonymous » | The Writing School of Life » | On Writing Well - Or Strike That Comment » | Talk, Talk, It's Only Talk - Or Why I Multi-Blog » | Managing Your Image Files With Picasa » | Thought Management - Keeping Track of Your Unfinsh... » | Mad Skills of An Addicted Blogger » | You Say You Want A Revolution - Are Blogs the Evol... »

Saturday, September 10, 2005

New Blog Pinger, Blog Directory, and Visitor Tracking Service - BlogFlux

Since most readers of this blog aren't readers of my GeoPlotting blog, I'm sort of repeating something that I wrote over there yesterday about BlogFlux.

BlogFlux is a multi-service site that has a pinging service, a blog directory, a button maker, and more. I haven't tried their pinger because Pingoat not only has more services to ping, but it's blindingly fast. The BlogFlux tool I like is their MapStats. MapStats is similar to gVisit, but also has referring pages, and graphical breakdowns of visitor data.

I've only been using the MapStats service for a few days but I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the Google Map is cleared of visitor icons every day. Being such a visitor-data junkie, it makes me feel like no one has visited my blog. Ever. At least until I scroll down the page and have my choice of day, week, or month breakdowns :) [So how about it, Blogflux team? Have a sliding window of recent visitors, like gVisit does, so the map doesn't look so empty each morning?]

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 


Blogspinner-X
 

BlogSpinner-X serves two primary purposes. Firstly, it houses the original version of my Blogspinner blog, and contains the full-text of my older entries. Secondly, the more recent entries are excerpts of the full-text entries posted over on Blogspinner V2.0. In other words, the "X" stands for "eXcerpt".

About Me
I'm a geek/ philosopher/ composer/ artist/ cook/ web programmer/ consultant/ photographer/ blah-blah-blah who is also a published writer and author. This is one of several blogs that I write.

 
Archives
Internet Blog Top Sites
Earn advertising revenue for your blog or website
Download the Instant Buzz traffic toolbar
SEO Made Easy - Free E-Book
BlogMad: Traffic to your blog
Button Creator for Free
Web blogspinner-x
make money with ads by Google



Used books, out-of-print books, rare books at Biblio




Media Devils Blog Ad
(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.countwordula.com/