« Home | By The Rivers of Babble-On - Or Blogging In Verbos... » | Are You Experienced? - Using PDF Whitepapers To Su... » | Blogging For Relief and an Update on Zoundry Blog ... » | To Spell-Check or Not Spell-Check Your Blogs – Or ... » | Let Your Blogs Write Themselves » | New Blog Pinger, Blog Directory, and Visitor Track... » | Using a Spreadsheet to Plan Your Blogs - Part II » | Change Your Writing Perspective » | Tools of the Trade or Stationery Fetishists Anonymous » | The Writing School of Life »

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some Observations About AdSense Advertising Revenue and Blogging To Earn

Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow : Discovering Your Right LivelihoodAs a stats junkie, I've been tracking my visitors to my website in a limited fashion, as well watching my AdSense stats. I don't want to violate my AdSense terms of service, so I'm not going to get into specifics here. I'm still building up my blogsite(s) traffic, so I cannot come to any concrete conclusions, but I've noticed something interesting to date. It seems that of my three blogs with the highest ad impressions, the one with the lowest impressions is bringing me the most earnings. And I'm saying "most" very loosely as I've got a ways to go yet. Not even enough for postage to snailmail a letter to my grandmother telling her what I'm up to :)

What does this all mean? Why nothing of course. As I said, I'm still building my traffic. In the meantime, I'm following the advice of Dr. Marsha Sinetar, from her excellent book, Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow. This book has helped me countless times over the years, while I trying to choose my careers. I have yet to decide if blogging will be my final career choice.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.blogspot.com

Technorati : , ,


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 


Blogspinner-X
 

BlogSpinner-X serves two primary purposes. Firstly, it houses the original version of my Blogspinner blog, and contains the full-text of my older entries. Secondly, the more recent entries are excerpts of the full-text entries posted over on Blogspinner V2.0. In other words, the "X" stands for "eXcerpt".

About Me
I'm a geek/ philosopher/ composer/ artist/ cook/ web programmer/ consultant/ photographer/ blah-blah-blah who is also a published writer and author. This is one of several blogs that I write.

 
Archives
Internet Blog Top Sites
Earn advertising revenue for your blog or website
Download the Instant Buzz traffic toolbar
SEO Made Easy - Free E-Book
BlogMad: Traffic to your blog
Button Creator for Free
Web blogspinner-x
make money with ads by Google



Used books, out-of-print books, rare books at Biblio




Media Devils Blog Ad
(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.countwordula.com/