« Home | To Manage Content Or Not Manage Content? A CMS Is ... » | Life Goes On/ Blogging About Disease » | Act of God? » | Where Ya From? - Tracking Visitors » | Hark, Who Goes There: Determining Who's Visiting Y... » | 15 Seconds Of Fame » | Using a Spreadsheet to Plan Your Blogs » | Multi-Blogging Techniques - How To Manage Several ... » | Turn Your Life Experiences Into Blogs » | Blogging The Write Way »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oops! Didn't Do My Homework for BlogDay 2005

I'm embarrassed, but I admit it: I didn't do my homework. Today, Aug 31, is BlogDay 2005, where every blogger is suppose to recommend 5 new blogs. Is that new to me, or just new? Well, I just added at least 60 blogs to my "DAILY READS" bookmarks folder. These blogs are mostly new to me. But I am a skimmer; I peer in on what people are writing, bookmark what interests me, then come back later to read in depth. If I didn't do this, I'd never get off the Internet. There's just too much to read. Too many millions of blogs. But the reason I didn't prepare my list is because I was up all night trying to write some Perl code to analyze web server log files so that I could discuss the techniques on several of my tech blogs. To make up for my lack of participation in BlogDay 2005, I'll highlight a few blogs each week, starting in a few weeks.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 


Blogspinner-X
 

BlogSpinner-X serves two primary purposes. Firstly, it houses the original version of my Blogspinner blog, and contains the full-text of my older entries. Secondly, the more recent entries are excerpts of the full-text entries posted over on Blogspinner V2.0. In other words, the "X" stands for "eXcerpt".

About Me
I'm a geek/ philosopher/ composer/ artist/ cook/ web programmer/ consultant/ photographer/ blah-blah-blah who is also a published writer and author. This is one of several blogs that I write.

 
Archives
Internet Blog Top Sites
Earn advertising revenue for your blog or website
Download the Instant Buzz traffic toolbar
SEO Made Easy - Free E-Book
BlogMad: Traffic to your blog
Button Creator for Free
Web blogspinner-x
make money with ads by Google



Used books, out-of-print books, rare books at Biblio




Media Devils Blog Ad
(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://blogspinner.countwordula.com/